MS Excel Advanced
Table of Contents
MS Excel Advanced is part of Our Famous Excel Advanced TWO-DAY Course builds on the formulae and features learned in the Excel Essentials and Intermediate courses. This MS Excel Advanced one-day course covers some of the most advanced features and functions of Excel. On completion, the delegates will be in the top 10% of Excel users in Southern Africa.
On successfully completing the course you will have the excellent Excel skills required to create sophisticated analytical spreadsheets, and budgets and master intricate advanced formulae that are required in the workplace. This course is a must for those who are ambitious and want to climb the Corporate ladder.
MS Excel Advanced Problem
Managing data using a spreadsheet can be a tedious and time-consuming task.
You often find yourself spending hours manually sorting and entering data into different worksheets. You ask yourself there must be an easier way.
MS Excel Advanced Solution
MS Excel Advanced Course is here to make your life easier! The Advanced MS Excel Course Southern Africa course teaches you how to use powerful features of MS Excel to manage data, create spreadsheets and analyze data faster and more efficiently. With this course, you can save time, increase your productivity and become an Excel master!
Microsoft Excel is one of the world’s most widely used applications for numeric calculations, processing and reporting in both business and private environments. It is unfortunately also one of the most underutilised applications when it comes to processing and reporting capabilities. Improve your work performance and solve complex spreadsheet problems after attending an Advanced MS Excel Course Southern Africa
MS Excel Advanced Who Needs It?
Most business executives (middle management and upwards) and their PA’s or secretaries can perform basic calculations and create perhaps a handful of graphs. Excel functions like all the lookup functions, pivot tables and macros just sound too complicated to use, while they are in fact some of the most valuable tools built into this powerful business package.
Due to the lack of knowledge of the powerful functions of Excel, many hours are wasted in trying to find a way to measure, look up, calculate, or represent certain info in different ways. This could have been calculated in a matter of seconds if the user knew these functions and formulas, already at their fingertips.
It is not as hard as one might think to go from a basic Microsoft Excel user to a power user or guru through the College Africa Group’s Excel Advanced one-day Training Course. The course focuses on data analysis and reporting in Excel, which are key aspects of any business.
We train in any version of Microsoft and Office 365 Advanced MS Excel Course Southern Africa
Contact Arnold + 27 083 778 4903 or email email@example.com for dates in your area.
What’s new in Excel 2019
Ask about our newest Advanced MS Excel Course Southern Africa.
View our Excel Video tips on Youtube
FAQs MS Excel Advanced
- What topics will be covered in the Advanced Excel Course Online Southern Africa?
- Pivot Tables, Subtotalling, VLOOKUPS, and more. Download the table of contents here.
- What benefits does the Advanced MS Excel Course in Southern Africa provide?
- Your marketability and career opportunities will be greatly enhanced.
- How will the Advanced Excel Virtual ZOOM instructor lead course Southern Africa be structured?
- We run Excel Advanced Excel Virtual ZOOM instructor lead courses almost on demand. The content & format are exactly the same as classroom training Please contact us for more information.
- What is the duration of the Advanced Excel Course Online Southern Africa?
- The course is run over two consecutive days from 09h00 to about 15h30 each day. We will try to accommodate your work scheduling where possible.
- What type of technology will be used in the Advanced Excel Virtual ZOOM instructor lead course, Southern Africa?
- You require an internet connection and a laptop with MS Excel loaded. We provide the ZOOM platform. Your computer should have a microphone and speaker.
- How much does the Advanced Excel Course Online Southern Africa cost?
- The prices vary according to the number of delegates attending simultaneously. From R 2495 to R 895 ex vat for 10+ delegates.
- We pride ourselves on assisting individuals with a cost that is within their budget. Tell us what you can afford, and we will let you know what we can do.
- Other providers charge anything from R 4000 to R 5000 for a similar course. We are negotiable.
- What is the difference between the Advanced MS Excel Course in Southern Africa and other similar courses?
- Our course is designed with the corporate market in mind. The directors worked in many industries and the course is designed to solve real MS Excel work problems.
- Our facilitators are highly skilled and, in most cases, have commerce degrees.
- Is there any support or guidance provided after the completion of the Advanced Excel Course Online Southern Africa?
- We will provide unlimited email support on the material trained. We also offer refresher courses and MS Excel Advanced consultancy services.
- Is there an MS Excel Advanced Virtual ZOOM instructor lead Course available?
- We run MS Excel Advanced Virtual ZOOM instructor lead courses almost on demand. Please contact us
MS Excel Advanced Excel Tips Resources
This courses will prepare the delegate for more advanced Excel Courses. The delegate receives a manual and an electronic attendance certificate on completion of the relevant Excel Advanced Course.
We almost run on demand as we try to accommodate the client’s work schedule when possible. Contact Arnold + 27 083 778 4903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates in your area?
ON and OFFSITE training are offered. See our Specials for Gauteng & KZN, other areas call Arnold 083 7784903. Offsite includes teas, light lunch, and an electronic attendance certificate. Group discounts apply. ONSITE, YOUR VENUE, minimum of three delegates attending simultaneously. Prices on request.
We provide training throughout Southern Africa and have offices in all the major cities.
Johannesburg, Pretoria, Sandton, Midrand, Centurion, Roodepoort, Edenvale, Durban, Umhlanga, Cape Town. "Other Areas on Request"