College Africa Group – Training specials
We have been training since 2003 and understand how difficult and expensive education can be and therefore we offer fantastic specials.
We have some incredible discounts on VIRTUAL CLASSROOM & ONSITE training.
Current specials valid until 30 June 2022
Virtual training from R 795 ex vat per delegate, for example, Excel Beginner
New!! Short two-hour training sessions. Long courses are history. Prices on request
Onsite groups of 10, one-day courses fixed rates from R7500 ex vat. T&C’s
Softskills and MS Project courses are also available
Excel automation solutions. Please contact Arnold 083 778 4903.
Get ahead and avoid this scenario with affordable professional training.
We are a BEE Level 2 Company rating, 51% Black-owned.
College Africa Group is based in South Africa and provides specialised custom learning solutions across Africa. College Africa Group was established to address the skills shortages in Africa and is a BEE Level 2 and a SETA accredited Company.
Our specially designed training workshops address current issues and trends. Our expert facilitators are willing to share their vast knowledge and experience via interactive training sessions.
We ensure that every delegate interacts in the workshop and that they receive personalised attention throughout the training.
College Africa Group is helping people in Africa to DISCOVER THEIR POTENTIAL through learning.
CAG’s mission statement is Discover your Potential. It is our goal to assist every citizen to Discover their Potential and to create employment and business opportunities for those with the Entrepreneurial spirit and improve their financial and social standing.
SETA Accredited Qualifications
College Africa Group is accredited by MICT Seta and Services Setafor the following qualifications.
- New Venture Creation 66249
- Generic Management 57712 LP 74630
- Project Management 50080
- End User Computing 61591
- Technical Support 78964
College Africa Group presents in house, offsite workshops and courses throughout Southern Africa, such as:
Microsoft Office & IT
Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint all levels. We are the Market leaders in Excel and related Big Data Analytical packages. We are the only training provider in Southern Africa that has TEN days advanced Excel and Big Data Analytics training and we have only started.
1. Executive Excel ©
2. Excel Dashboards
3. Microsoft Project
4. PowerBI – PowerPivot
7. Magic Excel ©
Soft Skills Training Short Courses
This is a sample of popular courses requested by Corporate and Governmental Organisations:
- Leadership for Women – Minute Taking and Report Writing
- Team building – Project Management essentials theory
- Touch typing and keyboarding – Basic computing
- Finance for Non-Finance -HR for Non-HR
- New Colour Accounting creative training for non – Financial employees.
This is a small sample of our soft skills offering that is available. A complete list will be forwarded on request. In most cases we can customised the training, to accommodate your requirements.
Our training Methodology
Our Professional training will empower everyone in any Organisation to allow their employees to DISCOVER THEIR POTENTIAL and reap the benefits and rewards.
- Our delivery is practical, hands on and interactive.
- We ensure that everyone gets personalised attention.
- Our Expert facilitators hold Degrees and have been captains of industry. They share their vast experience with the delegates.
- Venues are of the highest quality throughout Africa.
- Every delegate receives a well- designed and professional manual and Electronic certificate.
- Skills gap training is also offered.
- Post course feedback and assessments are completed after each day’s training.
Who should attend our professional, trendy, business relevant work shops
- These courses are aimed at all levels, junior, middle, upper level managers.
- CEO’s, Executives and MD’s
- Systems Analysts – Finance Managers – Business Analysts
- HR Managers Governmental Organisations – Sales Managers – NGO’S
- Lawyers – Bankers – IT Managers -Consultants
Open Public Courses
The courses are hosted at high quality hotels and/or conference venues throughout Africa. We specialise in small class sizes which facilitates group discussion and ensures that everyone receives personalised attention.
Our expert facilitators deliver international trends with regional best practices to ensure the most appropriate solutions and strategies are presented.
The enrolment price includes arrival, mid -morning teas and a lunch. Each delegate received a professional manual and an electronic attendance certificate.
In House Training
We offer onsite training as it allows for privacy and customisation when required. Minimum of five delegates especially for Soft Skills courses which are only offered on request. Terms and conditions apply.
Why you should consider in house training?
Your Organisation will be the recipient of bespoke training. We will determine the training program after consultation with the training coordinator. The course can be especially designed to meet your unique needs and requirements.
Our Internationally recognised expert facilitators will share their vast knowledge. They are authors of many Excel and Microsoft Office eBooks and publications.
Some of the benefits are: Cost savings
- Cost savings – Large group discounts.
- College Africa Group can incorporate your work documents into the training
- The course can be customised to meet your specific needs and requirements.
- Consultancy services are offered.
Our Facilitation Team
Our Facilitation team are recognised accredited expert facilitators who have decades of practical work experience which they will share during the workshops. They are also authors of many Excel, Soft skills and Microsoft Office eBooks, videos and publications.
College Africa Group offers consultancy, administrative, payroll, Digital, Website and many other services for Micro, Small and Medium sized businesses.
For more information, contact Arnold at [email protected] or direct on 083 778 4903.