- New career opportunities
- Personal development
- Work Ready Training
- Junior PA and Administrator
- Customer service
Work Ready Programs: Are graduates, students, learners, interns, or school leavers work ready?
NB, We can mix and match any of our courses to develop your work readiness program.
Various studies and Captains of Industry agree that new entrants to the job market are often not equipped to perform or adapt to the challenges posed by the work environment. They also experience difficulties when trying to integrate into the corporate culture.
Great employment selection processes mainly based on academic and/or technical qualifications DOES NOT The reality is that very few Companies or potential recruits invest in Work Ready skills and concentrate mainly on formal qualifications. This view may result in recruits being non- productive and ill-equipped to adjust to the dynamics of the corporate culture. This scenario often leads to the recruit’s services and contract being terminated.guarantee a productive employee and a successful integration into the workplace.
This loss of investment and time is never recovered, and the process has to be started again.
The consequence is that Management is not always prepared to continue with a repetitive process that is viewed as flawed and time consuming without any perceived reward or benefit.
So how can you ensure that you invest in developing work-ready recruits or employees in your organisation?
College Africa Group has developed pertinent Work Ready programs to assist these employees in preparing for the workplace. They will be more productive and adapt and respond easier to the challenges of the Corporate culture and structures.
Our easily customisable professional programs will enhance your current employees or form part of your existing graduate or internship program.
These Work Ready Programs will ensure that your investment is afforded the best opportunity to create successful and productive employees who conform and understand the Corporate identity.
Here is how it works:
College Africa Group has created:
- Work Ready programs.
- The duration of each program is five days. They can be less subject to your requirements and customisation.
- Onsite facilitation is available for larger groups. Public classes are also offered.
- You may select any combination of courses and duration that you may require for your Organisation. T&C’s apply.
Work Ready Programs Benefits of In House programs:
- Cost savings
- College Africa Group can incorporate your work documents into the training
- The program/s can be customised to meet your specific needs and requirements
- Consultancy services are offered. For more information, contact [email protected].
College AfricaGroup Benefits – Established 2003
- Training delivery is practical, hands on and interactive.
- Everyone gets personalised attention.
- Expert Seta approved facilitators present this course.Work Ready
- Venues are of the highest quality throughout Africa.
- Every delegate receives a well- designed and professional manual, as well as a digital certificate of attendance.
- Three months’ FREE email support on the material trained.
- Free Pre- assessments are provided for Excel training.
- Skills gap training is also offered.
- Post course feedback is obtained after each day’s training.
- Course customisation T&C’s apply.
Ask us how you can implement the Ready for Work Programmes in your Company today.
Contact Arnold + 27 083 778 4903 or email [email protected]
Work Ready Programs (Details Below)
New career opportunities
- Create a CV portfolio.
- Job interview planning
- Digital profiling, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Business Ethics for the Office
- Workplace Harassment
- Emotional Intelligence
- Financial and Accounting Skills
- Microsoft Excel Essentials
- Customer Care
- Call Centre Training
- Giving Effective Feedback
- Emotional Intelligence
Sales & Marketing
- Telemarketing & Sales
- Public Speaking
- Budgeting and Basic Accounting
- Microsoft Excel Basic
From College Africa Group benefits until Course customisation T&C’s apply.
Ask us how you can implement the Ready for Work Programmes in your Company today. Contact Arnold + 27 083 778 4903 or email [email protected].
Word Ready programs FAQs
- What is a work readiness program?
- Word-ready training offers a set of skills and behaviours that are necessary for a new employee to succeed in their new job.
- Why is it important for a newbie to be work-ready?
- Offering them guidance and the correct training on subjects and software will enhance their potential and rate of success.
- Avoid wasting the resources spent on hiring a candidate and letting them fail. Then the process has to begin all over again.What are 3 workplace readiness skills
- What are 3 common workplace readiness skills?
- Excel skills
- Time Management skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Job readiness training for adults what does it entail?
- Preparation for the work environment and how to adjust to colleagues and deadlines through skills development programs to short circuit the time required.
Work Ready Resources
We provide training throughout Southern Africa and have offices in all the major cities.
Johannesburg, Pretoria, Sandton, Midrand, Centurion, Roodepoort, Edenvale, Durban, Umhlanga, Cape Town. "Other Areas on Request"