Benefits of getting enrolled in Microsoft Office courses
What options have you considered to ensure that you stand out from the other job applicants in a particular industry or organization? While there are no such magic formulas that you can adopt, getting enrolled in Microsoft office courses will definitely prove helpful in many ways.
Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Excel are a few of the most used corporate productivity programs. It means that you need to have good knowledge about these, and this certainly should not stay limited to just the basics.
Having some advanced level knowledge of Microsoft office is a must to create a smooth path towards your success in business.
What is covered in Microsoft Office Courses?
Microsoft Office, also often referred to as Office- is a collection of some client software, server services, and software developed exclusively by Microsoft. First announced on August 1, 1988, by Bill Gates, the main programs of Microsoft office includes:
Since there are a lot of applications to select from and not everyone will need to use all of them, Microsoft has grouped these applications in collections and named them suites.
From students to large corporations and small business users, there is a Microsoft suite for all. Each suit is priced depending on what it includes.
Each of the applications serves a particular unique purpose and offers a certain set of services to the users.
- Microsoft Word, for instance, is meant for creating documents, whereas excel is meant for organizing, storing, and manipulating data.
- Microsoft PowerPoint helps prepare presentations,
- Microsoft Outlook is used for managing calendars and emails, and likewise,
- Microsoft Access’s benefits and features are different from the above-mentioned applications.
What is the difference between Microsoft Office courses for Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 is essentially a cloud-based suite of services and applications concerning business productivity. It also includes some applications that you are commonly familiar with, such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
On the other hand, Microsoft 365 is a bunch of services, including Office 365. It includes Windows 10 Enterprise, Machine learning, and Enterprise Mobility Security, i.e., EMS.
Why should You get enrolled in Microsoft Office courses?
Microsoft Office is a very commonly used tool for presenting and sharing professional information by a large number of businesses in the world.
The array of benefits that Microsoft Office comes with is so important for business productivity that almost all computer-based professionals are familiar with its use today.
Besides, it is widely used in schools, homes, and small offices for organizing, synchronizing, presenting information and data, and offering programs you can use in a web browser and on a desktop.
If you are a beginner seeking to enrol in Microsoft Office courses, you can think of starting with the basics and slowly going for the advanced level course to get a better understanding.
If you have a good basic grounding and wish to upgrade your skills, you can start with the intermediate lessons. HOWEVER, trying to bypass the Basic levels is detrimental and should be avoided at all costs. Besides, here are some reasons justifying why you should opt for an Office course.
- Microsoft Office is today used by over 90% of the companies around the world
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools helps to grab a good position in the employment market
- Microsoft knows well that Cloud is going to be the future. This is what has made office 365 a remarkable cloud-based service. You can access office 365 services anytime, if you have internet access.
- Microsoft comes with different office tools with better and a wide array of features along with excellent support service.
- It is well known for its straightforward and clean user interface that anyone can understand and use easily.
Final say on Microsoft Office Courses
Word files, presentations, excel sheets, as well as working with databases are a part of a professional’s daily life. If you have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, you will be able to make the best presentations, adequately use the features of Excel or Word, and more in a way that will help your career to grow along with the success of your company.
So, hurry up and get yourself enrolled for Microsoft Office courses today!
These are great Microsoft Office resources
We train anywhere in South Africa, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Sandton, Midrand, Centurion, Nelspruit, Pretoria, Durban and on mines and farms anywhere in Southern Africa.
Read our blogs about